Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Polysix purchase update - no purchase

Faruk

Well as you can see, I was not able to fullfill my dream of owning real analogue synth by buying that used Polysix I mentioned in previous thread. Unit was faulty :cry: : battery leak and corosion of the circut board. I am not fan of do it your self repairs and although seller was willing to go really low with the price, I pased on it.

I'll heed advice of more experienced forum members and go after Korg legacy collection. Three instruments for the price of one ring my bell now for sure. Who knows, maybe in next issue of newspaper adds I will find some other real vintage analogue but usually what you get is bunch of arangers :evil: . Hey Marino, if you ever eat some bad mushrumes and decide to sell one of your machines... nah, that is never going to happend. :D

Well as final word on polysix let me express my gratitude for all usefull links and info you guys provided in very short time when I needed it.

KC forums rules! :thu:

Fat But Fast

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Faruk:

Hey Marino, if you ever eat some bad mushrumes and decide to sell one of your machines... nah, that is never going to happend. :D

Who knows - I'm in financial trouble... :(

As for the Polysix, i wouldn't lose my sleep over it; it's a nice machine, but there's a ton of other analog stuff at a similar level.

Originally posted by marino:

[/qb]

Who knows - I'm in financial trouble... :( [/QB]

But now you have Andormeda ;) . Seriously I whish you best of luck and to come back stronger then ever. I am in financial trouble my self rhight now - payed for really expensive holliday in Turkey, new laptop and new rafting boat, and I still dont have decent audio interface to go with my live laptop setup and accessory gear like new stands and stuff. Not to mention that me and my future bride are planing to buy apartment and get married next summer. I am wondering how many lotery tickets I'm going to buy :confused: to have wining one :P ...

Fat But Fast

Archived