Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone know how to get in touch with Voce Inc.?

daBowsa

I've got a MIDI Drawbar that stopped working and I'd like to get some tech support, maybe talk to someone on the phone, or send it in for service.

I sent an email to DRStaff@DRStrings.com (which is what voceinc.com says to do) and it bounced back to me. I actually tried once last week, and once this week.

Anyone have any ideas what to try next? Or maybe a place that could fix one inexpensively without involving the manufacturer?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well since my post, I found DRStrings' phone number in NJ, called them. They said they refer all Voce repairs to CAE in California, called them. They said they don't take Voce repairs anymore because they can't get parts from Voce - they've had a V5 waiting on parts since last September...

The guy said to get on Voce to start supporting their old products, but I don't know who to pester...

Ben,

I correspond with Dave Amels (former owner of Voce) from time to time. Not sure if he would respond or if I even have his current email address, but I would be willing to give it a shot. If you can send me a PM with your email address, I will get an email chain going and see if we can get his recommendations. He designed the thing!

Regards,

Eric

:idea:

I know it's a longshot, but if it's the highest drawbar, they stop working if certain (mabee any) of the percussion functions are engaged. This threw me for a while. Try sending a value of 127 via controller #20, without any percussion, and see if the drawbar kicks in. Good luck. Paul

WUDAYAKNOW.. For the first time in my life, I'm wrong again!!

Archived