Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Recommend Any Good Speakers

hermanjoe

Hey Everyone.

I am Looking into buying a nice pair of passive speakers for my live keyboard rig. I was thinking 10" with a 1" Horn. I looked at EAW, Turbosound, B-52, and Yamaha.

Any recommendations would be a great help thanks.

"Learn the changes, then forget them."

-Charlie Parker

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much are you willing to shell out for that "nice pair"? :confused:

I think you'll get a better overall sound if you go with something bigger than a 10" IMO especially if you Gig in a larger venue.

Check these out: JBL EON 15\'s

Or these: Yamaha S115V

Or these if you want 10": Samson Resound RS10

Or these which are 12": Mackie C300\'s

Btw, I am not in any way shape or form affiliated with Sweetwater. I did a Google search for Hot selling Passive Speakers for Keyboards and the first link that came up was the Sweetwater link. :thu: You may well indeed find these speakers for less at other Online or Retail outlets.

Mike

Mike

Thanks for the advice. At this point I would like to get something really nice that I can use for a long time. I want the best and I assume I'll have to pay for it. I'll check out your recommendations asap. I think my interest in the 10" speakers comes from wanting a tighter clearer sound. less bass heavy. I have played through 15" and found I get too much bass out of it.

Thanks

-Charlie Parker

I am leaning towards the JBL Mpro Mp410 speakers. They are high quality and portable. One 10" with a 1" horn. Does anyone have any feedback on these speakers. I am also looking for a good stereo line mixer. I am open to any reccomendations.

Thanks

-Charlie Parker

I just got some new speakers for my rig. There's a lot of discussion on speakers if you search this forum. I got lots of good advice from people who have experience of the various models. I eventually went for a pair of JBL Eon15 G2s.

Archived