Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Did I miss something? Sonik Synth 2

Jeff Irok

Well, I got my May issue of Keyboard magazine in the mail today, and it said that if I direct my browser a specific path in at ikmultimedi.com, there's a free version of the new Sonik Synth 2 for Keyboard mag readers. But I haven't been able to access it. Anyone have any luck?

Check out my band's site at:

The Key Components!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by joegerardi:

Try:

http://www.ikmultimedia.com

Your link is missing the "a" at the end.

..Joe

Oh - I misspelled it in the post above. I got it right when I accessed it, though. I mean, I accessed IK Multimedia, just not the page where the softsynth was supposed to be (I checked my spelling a few times when I wasn't able to get access it and even tried a few variations.)

I'm checking your link out now, progfusion. Thanks!

/edit - Oh...it says it won't be ready for a while... Well, the silver lining is that it's still a good thing to get an issue early, even if all the links it refers to aren't ready...!

Check out my band's site at:

The Key Components!

I am eagerly awaiting this demo as well! I think it was a wonderful idea for Keyboard to do this, namely have a bunch of famous licks along with the identity of the vintage synth that produced it. I know the article was framed around the demo of a software program, but I think they should have more features like this in the future!

It's only a matter of time before there will be virtual instruments for every vintage synth we can imagine. Bring it on!

Ben

Archived