Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sonic Foundry Acoustic Mirror

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a whole bunch at the sonic foundry website.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

[quote]Originally posted by Audiobotica: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Rod S: [b]There's a whole bunch at the sonic foundry website.[/b][/quote]Been there, done that. That's the same impulses it ships with. Anyone made their own impulses? Anybody? :wave: [/b][/quote]I made a couple round the old house. I would use better pre's next time though. It works great if you follow the process. AWESOME plug! The thing is that you are dealing with very fine detail and i think to take the best advantage of it you need a good portable recording set up. Like 24 bit, good pres, mics. I used an old vs-840 with a blue tube pre and 2 oktava 012's and it was ok. got the point across and still sounds better than lots of other "fake" verb sounds. More real IMO. I am putting together a better portable unit soon and will gladly share some of my verbs with you. There are some great places here i want to sample. :)

[quote] I am putting together a better portable unit soon and will gladly share some of my verbs with you. There are some great places here i want to sample. :) [/quote]Awesome! It would be great if we could find some other people into sampling impulses and start an Impulse Exchange Web page to share them at. :idea:

Yours in Music,

Ben Fury

Archived