Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nord Electro Help

Joe Tee

The UPS guy just dropped off my Electro....anxiously opened it anticipating an evening of exploration....no power cord in the box. :(

I don't suppose Radio Shack or anyone else would carry such a beast...it kinda resembles a cord from a boom box...? Anything special about it?

I'll get a replacement sent to me, I'm sure..but that will take a few days... :cry:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Joe Tee:

I don't suppose Radio Shack or anyone else would carry such a beast...it kinda resembles a cord from a boom box...? Anything special about it?

Ironically, it's actually a standard Radio Shack part, and the OEM power cord has a Radio Shack part number right on it. Unfortunately, I can't remember it right now, and my gear is over at the studio so I can't look it up for you. :(

--Dave

Make my funk the P-funk.

I wants to get funked up.

My Funk/Jam originals project: http://www.thefunkery.com/

Radio Shack Part #61-2876

$2.99

I bought about 4 or 5 of them for my Electro. I keep one with all my normal gig cables in my briefcase that is the usual gig power cable. I keep a spare inside my flight case and another spare along with my keyboard stand case. I have one at the practice space and another one at home, so I have it.

I suggest that you buy several.

Regards,

Eric

Originally posted by Dave Pierce:

I'm cheaper than Eric, I only bought two extras. ;) One in the case, one in my gig bag, one in my "extra stuff" bag.

--Dave

Went to Radio Shack at lunch and dropped a handful (OK.. 4) power cables on the counter....the clerk said..."you sure you don't need 10 more?"

Now to strategically place them....

Joe

Archived