Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

LA forum dinners this week?

Dave Bryce

Yo, LA crew -

We have the honor of two separate out of town visitors this week, each of whom have expressed interest in doing some sort of gathering.

PatAzz is currently in the 'hood - he'd like to possibly do a dinner on Tuesday night. Tusker will be in town later on in the week, and he expressed interest in possibly doing a dinner thing Thursday evening.

Anyone interested in getting together on either of those nights?

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting, Dave.

I plan to kill two birds with one stone if possible. Craig Anderton is in town (see thread here and I plan on attending. I'm not certain how late that soiree is going to go on, but I'd be up for hanging later as well and seeing even more people.

Hope to meet you guys in person on Tuesday.

I just got off the phone with Ken/Eleven Shadows. We will be attending Craig's seminar tomorrow and while I cant speak for him Pat, I'd definately be up for hanging out afterwards.

Dave - if you cant make it you have my numbers, feel free to share them with others who may be attending.

John

Pat:

Are you going to Craig's event tonight? I imagine some of the other forum members will attend. I'll miss it since I will be arriving in LA wednesday AM. You can reach me at the Westin Bonaventure. I'd love to hook up.

Best,

Jerry

Pat -

I just had stitches removed a few hours ago from some lovely periodontal surgery that I had done last week, so I'm thinking I may not be such good company tonight. I noticed on Anderton's forum that you're gonna go see Craig's clinic tonight, so I know that you'll be in good company. Sorry to have missed hooking up with you.

Jerry, I'd still like to try and get together Thursday night...let's see if we can make it happen, maybe somewhere in the Valley....

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

I'll be there tonight, though probably coming late. In Seattle the faded blue Hawaiian shirt and shorts would likely make me stand out, but probably not down here. I'll hang out up front, stage right after the seminar and would be more than happy to hang with any forumites for a while at some appointed drinking establishment. :)

Gonna miss you Dave. Hope you feel better. Next time for sure.

Pat, you'll find a (really bad) picture of me in the thread about Sunday's dinner. Ken's also in there.

Now lemme think, I'll probably be wearing black pants and a cream short sleeved shirt. 6ft, short dark-blond hair with glasses, young 'un, Scottish accent.

Yuk, this feels like a blind date!

Hope to catch ya later

John

Archived