Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What's up with Whitney Houston?

Not that I really care but what the hell is wrong with her? I saw some clips of a interview she did on 60 minutes or Dateline or something and she was wacked out of her mind. There was talk of her $700,000 drug habit to which she replied "I wish" and then tried to deny it by saying "Where are the reciepts for all the drugs?". Then Bobby Brown got on there and look equally as wack as Whitney. Pretty pathetic to see the effects that drugs have on people. Just wondering if anyone else noticed S

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's face it. If she wasn't singing, she'd be a 2 dollar crak whore. Which she could still end up as. And that loser Bobby Brown can be her pimp.

IMDB Credit list

President George Washington: "The government of the United States is in no sense founded on the Christian Religion."

President Abraham Lincoln: "The Bible is not my book, nor Christianity my religion."

You guy's know the routine.Party your brains out till it get's dangerous and out of control,straighten up just enough for one of those one-on-one interviews with Barbara or Katie,cry a little,maybe reinforce it on Jay or Letterman,put out a new CD and everthings all better.Repeat this proccess until no one believes it anymore.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

[quote]Originally posted by Alndla la la la la: [b]Repeat this proccess until no one believes it anymore.[/b][/quote]Or, [b][i]YOU DIE!!!!![/i][/b] ....you know ...whatever comes first
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

[quote]Originally posted by Alndla la la la la: [b]You guy's know the routine.Party your brains out till it get's dangerous and out of control,straighten up just enough for one of those one-on-one interviews with Barbara or Katie,cry a little,maybe reinforce it on Jay or Letterman,put out a new CD and everthings all better.Repeat this proccess until no one believes it anymore.[/b][/quote]The Robert Downey Junior marketing strategy. The whole frikin' world has turned into a 12 step program. Did Whitney or Bobby mention Postahol? :D

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

Q. If Whitney Houston and Gene Pitney conceived a love child what would it be named? A.Whitney Pitney? :D Q. Why does Edward Woodward have four D's in his name? A. Because he got fed up being called Ewar Woowar! :D Ooh... I just made 250 posts! Just 750 more useless ponderings and I'll be on my way to Postaholics Anonymous. I can just hear it now... "Good evening ladies and gentlemen... my name is Rowan... and I'm a POSTAHOLIC!" :freak:
"WARNING!" - this artificial fruit juice may contain traces of REAL FRUIT!!

You had a chance Rowan my friend, but you stuck around too long. 250 posts means you are in trouble and you are well on your way to full blown [b]Postaholism![/b] Might as well put another shrimp on the barbi'.... Pour a glass of postahol...... and accept your fate. You my friend, have a problem. :D

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

[quote]Originally posted by Jotown: [b]You had a chance Rowan my friend, but you stuck around too long. 250 posts means you are in trouble [/b][/quote]That's right,the first 250 were free,on us.Time to find a way to feed this monster!
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Very sad from what I saw and heard. I shut it off after I heard her say she never did cocaine because its a "cheap" drug and she has too much money for that. After that I said, I can`t listen to this insanity anymore. Very sad. Ernest

I refuse to voice my opinions on whatever WH might look like or do off-stage. Ask me about her music ([i]that[/i] could be relevant), but whatever a person is doing when not performing/working is no other man's business (unless the person asks for advice/opnions/help, that is). /Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Archived