Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Korg microKONTROL

BP3

Just saw this at NAMM.

http://www.korg.com/gear/images/products/enlarge/lrg_microkontrol.jpg

Same small keys as the Micro Korg, but as a controller with keys, drum pads, faders and pots, it looks pretty cool (especially for travelling laptop setups.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mentioned this one in another thread. It has a lot of things done right, but the small keys ruin it for me. It's unusable.

I don't think these companies do one iota of market research. They just see a bandwagon and jump on. Now it's the "fit in your backpack" form factor. Do that many people need this level of portability? I don't see it.

I've got the Novation Remote 25. It's very nice, but too expensive. Especially having only two octaves. If it had 3 or 3.5 it would be worth it.

Busch.

If Korg would release this type of controller with 61, 76 & 88 key models. They could do well with it. Make it 9 faders so that one could properly do drawbar control, and it'd be even better.

If Korg would release this type of controller with 61, 76 & 88 key models. They could do well with it. Make it 9 faders so that one could properly do drawbar control, and it'd be even better.

Not a bad idea, ma friend. Not a bad idea. :thu:

Message to all keyboard manufacturers:(K.I.S.S.) Keep it small, stupid.Unless you wanna use the empty space inside your keyboards as a cable and pedal compartment.

Archived