Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kurzweil K2661 Programs and Setups listed

Geosync

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so, george, when will these patches be downloadable for K2500XS owners? I realize I can't take advantage of TSP, but some of the sounds will work, right?

check out my site:

www.lo-res.com

features guides to virtual instruments and logic 6.1, Chicago bands, and This Old Kurzweil

George, I assume there is a way to clock the ADAT I/O to an external clock source, correct?

Also, can the MIDI controller assignments for the various switches/sliders be saved on a patch basis. For example, could I have a patch called B4 where the sliders transmit CC# for the B4 drawbars and another patch called V-station where the sliders now transmit a different set of CC#s?

Thanks

Busch.

You can assign different MIDI controller numbers to each of the physical controllers per Setup. So in one Setup you could have your sliders sending one set of controller numbers for your softsynth, another Setup for controlling your VA synth, etc...

Not only that, but you have different controller assignments in each Setup PER ZONE, meaning one Zone could have a set of controller assignments, another could have a totally different set, etc... up to 8 Zones per Setup, all transmitting on different MIDI channels.

Brett G.

Hall Piano Company, Inc.

Metairie, Louisiana

Kurzweil Keyboard Dept. Manager

"My dream is to have sex in odd time signatures." - J. Rudess

Archived