Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

calliope sample, anyone????

pardojeff

Hello all,

So, I was working on a track yesterday when it occurred to me that what this Fiona Apple-ish tune needed was.......don't laugh, now......a calliope solo!!!!! (I said don't laugh....he he he). So my question is.....does anyone know of a decent calliope sample or synth with a good sound? I've got a Motif, but it sure don't have it. Any help would be great. Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is an idea: There is a program called "all the stops" It's sold thru the people that maintain the motifator web site. The creator of the program took the existing waveforms and built up different pipe organ pipes that can be combined to build up ranks. Played in the right octaves it might get the sound you're looking for.If you go to the motif mart at motifator.com you can check out the mp3 samples. A calliope is a relative of a pipe organ. If you like what you hear the price of the program is reasonable.

Michael

Q:What do you call a truck with nothing in the bed,nothing on the hitch, and room for more than three people in the cab? A:"A car"....

Archived