Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Too lazy to set up monitors?

Well then this is for you.......................... [url=http://www.gamesdomain.com/gdreview/zones/reviews/hardware/oct98/intensor.html]www.gamesdomain.com/gdreview/zones/reviews/hardware/oct98/intensor.html[/url] :rolleyes:
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THAT is cool Alndln. Are you a gamer? Man, I used to be, but like everything I could get real obsessed with it. (kind of like being a postaholic) I'll tell you what though there are some amazing games out there. A lot of the newer games allow online competition with other players. There's a whole subculture out there centered around games like Quake and they have worldwide tournaments where the winners win thousands of dollars.

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]THAT is cool Alndln. Are you a gamer? [/b][/quote]No,not at all.But I'd love to see how a mix would turn out with this thing,probably way off but definitely more fun. :D
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]THAT is cool Alndln. Are you a gamer? Man, I used to be, but like everything I could get real obsessed with it. (kind of like being a postaholic) I'll tell you what though there are some amazing games out there. A lot of the newer games allow online competition with other players. There's a whole subculture out there centered around games like Quake and they have worldwide tournaments where the winners win thousands of dollars.[/b][/quote]Hye Wewus, I used to be into playing agmes a whole lot too. I definately got that obsessive/compulsive thang going on, but I decided to be obsessive about music. It's eaier on the thumbs, too. :thu:
I really don't know what to put here.

[quote]Originally posted by Darth Sylver: [QBYou know, I'm starting to get a complex. Everyone must hate me. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [/QB][/quote]Nah, only the size of the avatar... :D

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

[quote]I could get real obsessed with it. (kind of like being a postaholic) [/quote]I knew it Wewus! That damn Postahol.... Damn, damn, damn..... It takes a big man to admit that he has a problem. I too am a Postaholic. I will see you at the meeting on tuesday.

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

I could swear I saw this Intensor chair thing fice or six years ago. In fact, I know I did. Friends of mine who were real game geeks had one. It's got some speakers in it, and larger versions of the motor that makes your cell phone vibrate. In person, it's fairly cheap and plastic-y. In a similar vein, I saw something called the "Butt Kicker" back at January (2002) NAMM. It is a device that causes your floor or chair to vibrate in response to bass frequencies.

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Former Editor in Chief, Keyboard Magazine

Digital Piano Consultant, Piano Buyer Magazine

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

I guess [url=http://www.flightgear.org/Projects/RayChair/raychair.html]The Raychair[/url] isn't very useful for sound work, but it sure as hell looks fun! And what about this one?: [url=http://www.snowcrash.se/products/netsurfer/index.php]NETSURFER[/url] . All offices should have a couple... /Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

With that patch cord projecting where it does, could you make some minor adjustments to create the Ronco Enematic Chair? My son has been addicted to online RPG's for maybe three years. It helped him and his buddies to flunk out of college. Everquest, known as Evercrack in some circles is the one that seems to have them in thrall. To paraphrase Dylan, "I started out on Magic Cards but soon hit the harder stuff."

He not busy being born

Is busy dyin'.

...Bob Dylan

Archived