Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What I miss ( Keyboard magazine)

Carlito

Looking at the page 4 of the january issue where they show the covers of the other Music Player Network magazines, reminded me something Keyboard used to do maybe 5 years ago.could be ten.

They announced some of the things they were gonna show the next month. Reviews, interviews,master classes. That used to drive me crazy.I'm not embarrassed to say that, but some months I would count the days, waiting to put my hands on that next month's issue.Childish?

Remember: We're all children in the eyes of God.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't throwing stones at Keyboard when I started this thread. It was just about that little box telling about the "Coming Attractions".I miss that in a nostalgic way, only.

Keyboard is doing an amazing job lately, and they will never be perfect.Who is? (Unless they do 12 versions of the same issue).

Suggestion? One page about classical piano music(Anything).

I only have about 7 issues of KEYBOARD, I think... And I have to really look for one here in Manila.

I used to criticize the mag for not giving enough classes or tips and having too much ads, but I thought about it. They do justice to their own name. KEYBOARD, is all about... keyboards!

I browse the latest issue I have before I sleep hoping that even in my dreams I can play with one of those thousand-dollar synths. Pitiful... :o

Est Sularus, Oth Mithas

Archived