Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

what synth was used on human league's "Don you want me"

Rick_Rhino

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's another great Human League site that may have more answers for you:

http://www.league-online.com/

Which gives me a good excuse to bring up something I've been meaning to post for a bit now:

If you're a fan of EARLY Human League (pre-Dare) like Reproduction and Travelogue, additional never-before-released material has been released on a new import CD entitled The Golden Hour of the Future.

From the Amazon description...

Overall, "Golden Hour" Shows How Underrated Both the Human League and Heaven 17 have Been as Electronic Pioneers. This Album Includes Previously Unheard Material from the Pre-"Travelogue" and "Reproduction" Era Human League and their Alias, the Future and Includes Tracks from the Classic Ware/Mars/Newton and Ware/Marsh/Oakley Line Ups.

Is it just me or is the backing track for the chorus in "Fascination" out of sync? It drives me crazy. "Love and Dancing" was, as far as I know, one of the first, if not the first commercial dance floor remix albums. (I'm not saying they invented the remix, I think that was P. Diddy :D;):eek: ) but I think they are uncredibly underated in synth pop history. They were just as important as Depeche Mode or New Order.

Archived