Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

" Ashley Judd " Is that really her ?

[quote]Originally posted by Dan South: [b]If Fake Ashley and Fake Salma are women, then I suppose they can carry on the farce and no one will mind. From the things they say, though, I'm pretty sure they're not female. :rolleyes: Which begs the question, who's more whack? Guys who masquerade as actresses or the guys who interact with them as though they were? Granted, I'd enjoy chatting with more chicks on these boards, but I ain't about ta flirt with a guy because he has a famous chick's image in his avatar. That's odd. This place is starting to remind me of the Guitar forum in some strange way. ;) [/b][/quote]Ha! losin track of the plot, D.S.? I`m assuming it in the name of good fun...as I said, the real A.J. and Selma are probably way to busy to indulge here, at least more than a `howdy`.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Ashley Judd: [b] [quote]Originally posted by philbo_Tangent: [b]Hey Ashley - What kind of music do you do? I'd be interested in hearing some, do you have any posted on the web or in stores or whatever? Are you working on any recording projects? Me & a couple buddys have some stuff we've done at mp3.com/tangent Philbo[/b][/quote]I like all kinds of stuff, including jazz and pop and certain electronic music. I've just started to get into the home recording thing. Sorry, none on the web, although you can see some pics of me [url=http://www.ashley-judd.net/]here[/url] Ashley[/b][/quote]Nice pix, tho I'm a bit surprised you'd go in for that side of the internet... To each their own! Well, enjoy the forum. The amount of noise here often outruns the amount of music & recording info, but it's always entertaining!

[quote]Originally posted by Ashley Judd: [url=http://www.ashley-judd.net/]here[/url] Ashley[/QB][/quote] [quote]Originally posted by Ashley Judd: [url=http://www.ashley-judd.net/]here[/url] Ashley[/QB][/quote] [quote]Originally posted by Ashley Judd: [url=http://www.ashley-judd.net/]here[/url] Ashley[/QB][/quote] [quote]Originally posted by Ashley Judd: [url=http://www.ashley-judd.net/]here[/url] Ashley[/QB][/quote]dirty :love:

"Ok, so now I've got Ashley, or Salma, or Jennifer Aniston alone. (don't laugh, don't you think she needs a night away from Brad) The next step is just to be sincere. What I do here is very calmly and casually say " Gosh, what a great night, wouldn't you like to have sex right now?" and then yawn like you don't really care. I'm not saying this works every time but maybe 50% of the time it does. Don't be afraid to get shot down!" Unfortunately, a fifty percent ratio when you are ALONE is kind of scary. Maybe you should try some new lines? Jennifer Anniston is mine. Ms. Judd is mine Selma is skanky so anybody that would like a taste, feel free. Sarah Michelle Ghellar is mine The Olsen Twins are mine mine! Everyone else is open season. John Brown

• 1 year later...
[quote]Ok, so now I've got Ashley, or Salma, or Jennifer Aniston alone. (don't laugh, don't you think she needs a night away from Brad) The next step is just to be sincere. What I do here is very calmly and casually say " Gosh, what a great night, wouldn't you like to have sex right now?" and then yawn like you don't really care. I'm not saying this works every time but maybe 50% of the time it does. Don't be afraid to get shot down! [/quote]This is a pretty funny thread, but you left out the part where you spike their drink. At what point do you introduce the roofies? Yours, Naomi Watts

• 6 months later...
[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]I think a lot of you guys are intimidated by famous beautiful women. I'm not. I learned a long time ago... [b]they're people just like you and me.[/b] What you have to do is just.... talk to them, walk up and introduce yourself. "Hi, I'm The Wewus, couldn't help but notice you, would you like to get out of here and go dancing or just get a drink, or coffee?" See, what I've done is offer some options so I'm non-threatening, and I'm making a move to get away from the other guys that are already moving in. I don't dance or drink coffee except in the morning so I'm hoping she'll go for the drink and then I'm home free, BUT, I'll go along with either of the other options. If she decides to dance I'll pull up lame on one leg and if she wants coffee I'll order a coffee with amaretto or kahlua just to stay relaxed. Ok, so now I've got Ashley, or Salma, or Jennifer Aniston alone. (don't laugh, don't you think she needs a night away from Brad) The next step is just to be sincere. What I do here is very calmly and casually say " Gosh, what a great night, wouldn't you like to have sex right now?" and then yawn like you don't really care. I'm not saying this works every time but maybe 50% of the time it does. Don't be afraid to get shot down! So now you've got my tips go out there and get you some celebrity pussy![/b][/quote]I'm gonna get on that right away!

[quote]Originally posted by boosh: [b]Can someone explain who is Assley Judd? I might be a stupid eurotrash musician ,..I never heard of him/her.[/b][/quote]Movie star and younger sister of Wynonna Judd. Ever hear of The Judds? That was her mother and sister. Try a google. Oh, and she is also a big time University of Kentucky basketball fan and can frequently be seen in the student section or sitting with the coach's wife at home games. Last year she even arranged the contract of her Broadway show so that it ended just in time for her to see UK in the NCAA games. [b][i]Looks good, rich, famous, and likes sports. What more could you want in a woman?[/i][/b] Robert

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

I'd like to point out that we know now that "Ashley" was one of our MusicPlayer buddies, a guy, who also adopted about 20 other personalities in the months following Ashley's banning, and she was banned. Ashley and most of those other personalities were funny as hell, but the underlying anger was NOT. Overall a very Funny episode, and I really like and respect the person responsible, but please don't do it again. I love ya man, mean it.

[quote]Originally posted by Rabid: [b] [quote]Originally posted by boosh: [b]Can someone explain who is Assley Judd? I might be a stupid eurotrash musician ,..I never heard of him/her.[/b][/quote]Movie star and younger sister of Wynonna Judd. Ever hear of The Judds? That was her mother and sister. Try a google. Oh, and she is also a big time University of Kentucky basketball fan and can frequently be seen in the student section or sitting with the coach's wife at home games. Last year she even arranged the contract of her Broadway show so that it ended just in time for her to see UK in the NCAA games. [b][i]Looks good, rich, famous, and likes sports. What more could you want in a woman?[/i][/b] Robert[/b][/quote]she needs to be a good cook and she needs to know how to suck,..or is that vacuum in english? :) I know the Judds ,..weren't they the girls who sung,..why not me?

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

Archived