Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Go check the bass(Lowdown) forum!!!I DON"T THINK YOU GOT MY POINT

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, like that never happens. The Low Down Lowdown is one of the few forums that is still civilised. I've never really witnessed anything happen there like that which has happened on this or the Guitar Forum. Most of the posts are worthwhile, and those that aren't sink into oblivion. You should actually check it out sometime, might rock your world.

That's right dBunny. Because at least one of the mods spends more time cleaning up internet accidents than he does practicing his shiny new custom bass.... Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

[quote]Originally posted by Michael Jackson's real nose: [b]There's a post from Parisongs that's about music :freak: equipment!!!!![/b][/quote]You guys may not realize that the relevant point is that Parisongs [i]never[/i] posts about music/gear & his threads usually wind up as noisily controversial as any you can imagine!

[quote]Originally posted by Brakka: [b]Actually, I've read music threads by Parissongs before. He posted some informative reviews of the Roland V-Bass a while back- before the weird SSS threads that you guys know him from. Let's not talk about that. :wave: [/b][/quote]Hmmm---then what got into him?

So quit yer playa hatin', foool. Well, I'd have to say that not all bassists are as cool-headed as we'd like to think. This Sunday, after a weekend to see Widespread Panic, I got real pissed off at my mom. I just completely lost it. But this was after two nights of heavy drinking, with limited marijuana use (had I used more, I wouldn't have blown up). Great time at the concerts, though. Dave Schools (bass) was definitely the man of the hour(s), as he thumped out some phat jammin' tunes. No sugar tonight in my coffee...

[quote]Originally posted by Sal Monella: [b]Waay too much religion over there for my taste. I'll just piss everyone off if I say anything so I just mind my own business and stay out of there :D [/b][/quote]I suppose you interpet the Constitutional amendment as [b]freedom from religion[/b]. Which is also your right too... :D

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Coaster, no no no.... It's like this. How many bass players does it take to change a light bulb? None - the keyboard does it with his left hand !! Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Archived