Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Transfer JX-8P patch data to MKS-70?

EJolson

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emagic SoundDiver claims to do be able to do it. There may be other editor librarians who can do it too.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Cool!

The only problem in my particular case is, I am running DP3/FreeMIDI and in my limited experience, OMS doesn't coexist well with FreeMIDI on my Mac. (SoundDiver still requires that you install OMS, yes?)

I'll look into it in any case. Are there any other ed/lib's I should check out as well?

Originally posted by EJolson:

The only problem in my particular case is, I am running DP3/FreeMIDI and in my limited experience, OMS doesn't coexist well with FreeMIDI on my Mac. (SoundDiver still requires that you install OMS, yes?)

I'll look into it in any case. Are there any other ed/lib's I should check out as well?

The other 'usual suspects' are Midiquest Soundquest and Unisyn.

I can't remember the Mac issues exactly (I have a PC), but I believe you are correct. Check the archives at the yahoogroup "sounddiver-users", since I've seen this issue come up quite often. Emagic personnel are present at this list to answer questions, so it's a good place to get exact answers.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

There's always the old-fashioned way of using a pencil and a patch sheet. Manually write down your favorite settings and then program them into the other unit. We used to do this all the time in the day before data cassette or software solutions.

Regards,

Eric

Archived