Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gone, but not forgotten

Dave Bryce

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Llarion:

Speaking of part 4, what's the status? :)

I dunno - my tune's done. I'm just waiting for people to finish theirs and send 'em to me.

Did we set the submission deadline at 8/31 or 9/30? I forget...

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

wow.

that's the first time i've heard that stuff. i knew about you guys' disc, but i missed the memo about the mp3 site.

cool stuff! i was expecting it to be... straighter. you all have a little weirdness in ya' and that's a good thing. :)

i especially liked steady & Steve L's tunes. cool game samples, and really cool rhodes work. those two guys should collaborate.

i had heard Craig's great song before, very cool. i also liked Bobro & Magpel's stuff. anyone who's been around these forums for awhile can tell from mag's posts that he knows his sh*t, but i hadn't heard his music. nice. both his & Bobro's tunes have a TMBG bent (to me), i like.

thanks.

I was freelancing at one of the bigger ad agencies here in town. I took both compilation sets in & played them on the computer I was working on. You wouldn't believe the number of people who said how much they liked them. What seemed to get their attention was the variety of the work. Maybe it was if something wasn't their cup of tea, something that was, would be playing next.

I have a good start on my tune & I can't wait to hear the rest!

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Archived