Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Musik Messe?

Dave Bryce

So...

Who's planning on going to Frankfurt next month?

There was mutterings a while back about some of us possibly getting together to try and do a dinner thing...I'm still up for it if any of y'all will be in the area...

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

I'm pretty flexible...Thursday or Friday night, maybe?

dB

Friday would be the 15th, sounds good but I'm easy. I don't know about the Messe Gods, it's Mammon I've got to battle with, but things look good at this point. Can't dawdle on deciding though, I will bet that cheap places to crash are already getting booked up.

-CB

Who's planning on going to Frankfurt next month?

...I'm still up for it if any of y'all will be in the area...

dB

Is A.D.A.M. sending you or are you still drawing from that bottomless pit of frequent flyer miles you built up while at Alesis???

p.s. I wish I was going this year (someday, maybe) but since a lot of the Emagic Germany guys didn't get to come to NAMM, some of us Emagic USA guys don't get to go to Messe. Have some fun for me.

steadyb

Originally posted by steadyb:

Is A.D.A.M. sending you or are you still drawing from that bottomless pit of frequent flyer miles you built up while at Alesis???

ADAM thing. I used the miles to fly friends of mine in from around the country to play with me on the record I just finished.

Sorry you're not going - I had hoped they were sending you....

dB

Not going. We have great Euro representation with full subsidiaries in Germany, UK, France and Italy. I don't think we're sending anyone from the U.S. except one or two product development guys, who have meetings that coincide with the show.

Have fun.

- Jeff

I'm going on my own to see all the beautiful analog synthesizers-- Doepfer, Analog Systems, Analog Solutions, Jomox, Technosaurus... I know that at minimum Technosaurus and Jomox will be there.
Give me the ANALOG and no one gets HURT

Originally posted by marino:

There's a chance I can make it: One of the guys running a studio I'm associated with is going to came for sure, if my schedule permits I'll join him. I think I'll know for sure in a week or so.

I surely, sincerely hope that you can come, sir!!!

Dr. Peake, are you in for dinner? So far, it looks like me, Cameron, maybe SimmonsSDX, maybe Sharon and of course Pim who will almost certainly move heaven and earth to come and hang out with us... ;)

I was thinking of opening this up to Dr. Anderton and perhaps seeing of anyone on his forum might be interested in joining us - or should we just keep it to us keyboard weenies? :D

dB

Got a hotel- sure enough, they're booking up quickly and it was the last free room in the little hotel apparently.

Looking forward to exercising my Californian dialect, it's been a while! But wait a sec- only keyboard weenies? I'm just kind of a synth geek, not a keyboard weenie, and have to sing everything before translating it to keyboard.

:(

-CB[/qb]

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: Bobro ]

Don't worry Bobro, I'm a synth geek as well, not a keyboard weenie. There is room at the table for both types ;-)

Dave, that should be good. I'm spending most of my time with the aforementioned folks but should be able to take one night away.

PIM! YOU MUST ATTEND! :-)

Give me the ANALOG and no one gets HURT

Dr. Peake, are you in for dinner? So far, it looks like me, Cameron, maybe SimmonsSDX, maybe Sharon and of course Pim who will almost certainly move heaven and earth to come and hang out with us... ;)

I also understand that it is likely that Argomax will be joining us...this is shapin' up to be some fun!

dB

Archived