Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Joke I heard at NAMM

Dan O

A scientist clones his son !

The cloned son is very , very foul . Every time he is introduced to a crowd he curses and tells everyone to go *uck them selves .

Needless to say , the scientific community decided to give the Father/ scientist an award . The ceremony took place on top of a high rise .The 1st son was introduced . He was very nice and polite .

The 2nd son was introduced and he immediately told the crowd to go *uck them selves . The Father/Scientist had had enough ..... He threw his cloned son off the building !!!! And he was arrested .................

FOR MAKING AN OBSCENE CLONE FALL ! Get it !!!!

PS..forgot to hit spell check !

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: dano ]

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: dano ]

www.esnips.com/web/SongsfromDanO

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a buddhist goes up to a hotdog stand and says "make me one with everything"......(no offence to buddhists)

i'm not going to even start on musician jokes because we'll hear (for the millionth time) about the drummer's riser being even because he drools out of both sides of his mouth. ahh hahaha that's hillarious. not. it's almost as funny as when someone comes up whilst you're playing and jiggles your pitch wheel/joystick up and down. then they laugh and think they're the only one who has ever done it.

ok then:

how does a trombone player keep track of all his gigs?

with a year-at-a-glance calender.

pray for gigs,

kendall :P

"Consider how much coffee you're drinking - it's probably not enough."

Originally posted by jimbyjoe:

it's almost as funny as when someone comes up whilst you're playing and jiggles your pitch wheel/joystick up and down. then they laugh and think they're the only one who has ever done it.

or when your mixing a live show and someone walks over to FOH console and twists the first knob they can grab up all the way... witch just happens to be channel one mic gain, which just happens to be the kick drum mic...

or when your playing bass (or guitar) and some high-larious jokster grabs your tuning keys and twists away...

they dont know though, that guitars are deadly weapons :D:D

------------------------------

i cant sleep, im to compressed

------------------------------

ok i learned this one in recording school...

two people are caught selling drugs, and are offered a deal, if they promote against drugs and stop people then they can remain free.

so they go about their dutys, and upon returning the officer asks them how they did

the first guy says "i stoped 30 people" the officer says "great! how did you do it?"

he draws two circles, one big and one small, he points to the big one and says "i told them that this was your brain before drugs, (points to small) and that this is your brains after"

"good good" the officer says, he then asks the 2nd person how he did.

"i stopped 150 people"

"AWESOME! how did you do it?"

"well i used two circles as well, but i said (points to the small one) this is your ass before prison and this big one is your ass after prison"

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: coren5555 ]

Archived