Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

roland ax-1

makalei

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by makalei@ij.net:

I was just given a roland ax-1 for a present , now I need to buy a case for it. Also I want to go wireless any suggestions

I have an AX-1, too ... I haven't had any luck finding a case either, or at least anyone that could tell me the model # of what they found. It'd also depend on whether you want a soft or hard case for it?

I've been searching for some time for a wireless for it. I posted a topic 'wireless midi?', and nobody answered it! The Midiman Transmidi was the latest greatest device, but is obsolete. However, Midiman is supposed to be coming out with a newer improved unit?!? Check the link below:

http://namm.harmony-central.com/SNAMM01/Content/Midiman/PR/Bluetooth-MIDI.html

There's also a unit made by Aquila called the MRX2, but it is impossible to get a hold of the company - who knows what happened to them?

Hopefully someone else on this forum that knows the 'Midiman-powers-that-be' can help tell us when we can expect it to come out or how much it will cost? You'd think that Midiman would publicize more/all of there new products on their website?!?

Nick

MainStage; Hammond SK1-73; Roland XP-80, JV-90, JV-1080, JV-1010, AX-1; Korg microSAMPLER;

Boss DR-880; Beat Buddy; Neo Instruments Ventilator; TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay

the guys that do the techno work for insink [ hell I don't know how to spell it ] just got back from mexico . They just live down the street from me, pass-a -grille bch. fl. They might know more about how to rig the ax-1 for wlreless. these guys also do back street boys.

Originally posted by mwisniewski:

Here's a link to another wireless device, though I like the Midiman device if they ever release it.

http://www.petosa.com/acc/2000/wireless.html

Is this because you like Midiman products better, or you think it'd be less expensive, or why?

MainStage; Hammond SK1-73; Roland XP-80, JV-90, JV-1080, JV-1010, AX-1; Korg microSAMPLER;

Boss DR-880; Beat Buddy; Neo Instruments Ventilator; TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay

Well I got my ax-1 today and I have a solution for my case ,I thought i'd share . It comes in a styrofoam case so what i'm going to do is fiberglass the outside [there's an upper and lower part] then I'll pop rivet some hinges on one side and a handles on the other a little paint and there you are

Originally posted by hatricklov:

Is this because you like Midiman products better, or you think it'd be less expensive, or why?

Well I'd be happy with either one, I don't have a preference, I meant to say I also like the midiman product if they ever release it.

Archived