Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

CD ROMS And books

Dan O

Hello ,

has anyone purchased an instructional book with a CD rom ? Was it helpful to have the CD ROM ? Many great books seem to be available from Jazz to BLues ...........Any comments ? Dano

www.esnips.com/web/SongsfromDanO

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, they haven't arrived yet, but I just ordered several interactive audio training CD-ROMs from Cool Breeze Systems .

Check out their online samples. That's what sold me. There's a DP 3 Movie Tutorial, for example. (After clicking on this link to get there, then click on the link at the bottom of the page.)

This message has been edited by soapbox on 08-06-2001 at 11:11 AM

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

I got a really good book with an attached CD (audio). I think it's called mastering rock keyboards. It's really a book with keyboard 'licks' and sections of songs, mostly adaptations of some prog rock stuff with the underlying theory. A lot of interesting ideas though. The woman who wrote the book and plays on the CD kicks some serious ass I think... Sheila Romeo, I think is her name. Never heard of her before If anyone is interested I'll dig up the info on the book.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Archived