Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Motif ! Anyone checked it out yet ?

Just curious. I haven't had a chance to get to the music store in a while and I'm wondering if it is anything new and exciting or just another repackaged, renamed re-run. A couple of the latest Roland keys were quite dissapointing, I thought.

Physical modeling seems to be the way to go. The B4 is truly outstanding for studio use and from what I've heard about the Emagic EXP88 it is really fantastic as well. Chincy though, the VST version, the EXP73, doesn't have the spankin' Wurli. Just the Rhodes ! Talk about weasels! Offer it at a slightly higher price but don't weasel out of the full package.

When will they come up with a physical model of a 9' German Steinway grand piano ? Will it be just as good ? C'mon NI.

eightyeightkeys

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Motif is worth checking out ! I believe the 61 note version is great .The motif does come in 76 keys or 88 keys . You need those octaves to get the best piano sound . Yamaha piano sample is very good . The drum loops are very clean . The arpegiator is more hip than the Triton (my opinion). I like pressing buttons vs. a screen . Go and Check is out ! Dano
www.esnips.com/web/SongsfromDanO

Archived