Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Booth 2206 in Nashville

Dan O

Hello to all,

If you are in NAshville this week stop by booth 2206 ...it could be booth2260 ? Bell/Solton distributes Ketron /Solton keyboards in USA .

They hire me to demonstrate the newest keyboards for them .

At this show the new Ketron SD1 workstation will be the main focus .

76 notes , 6 gig hard drive, vocal harmonizer , 48 megs dedicated to sound ROM and great on board arrangements that morph each other like acid software . Check it out ....Booth 2206 or 2260 ? Dan o

www.esnips.com/web/SongsfromDanO

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice seeing you at NAMM - did you check out the other forum? These guys are really checking out the equipment. I liked the keyboard you were demonstrating. Did you see the Korg? Do you record? I mainly play, but am interested in the technology and want to start a beginning studio. Sixx (the buyer) hates keyboards, but his band (and his shop) need to branch out, as well as Brandon, who was there, another friend of ours that runs Allen's Music here in Paducah. The only people that have keyboards here (not being a thriving big city, but a slow country metropolis in the Bible belt)is a Christian Music Store that sells Kawai's and one other "rock" store that features Rolands and Korgs. The Company that you represented at the NAMM convention is not featured in any of the many mags we review - such as Keyboard, Guitar Player, and Sound on Sound - who do they advertise to? Thanks.

------------------

Archived