Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Alesis QS 8

Hey guyz, I have a prob. My Alesis QS8 is not alwayz working properly. Some of the keys don't alwayz make sound when being pressed! I have to literaly bang on the note to make it play, and that's at a lower dynamic level!! What is going on with this? I bought this used from a guy, and he had it serviced by alesis before he sent it to me and we were wondering if it might have something to do with the shipping. But that only explains how the problem started, not how to fix it. He recommended me to this site, and said Dave Bryce was an expert on this stuff, and even helped design my board. So Dave, if you're reading this, help me out PLEAse! Then I was also wondering what kind of cables to use to connect this to a PC computer. Geez, sorry for so many questions, I should know all uv this. If anyone wants to get back with me more direct, email me at greatgrades2005@yahoo.com and address the subject as "Alesis QS8". Thanks guyz, hope you can help.

Sincerely,

micheal

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't mean to be an ambulance chaser but I need help too! The display on my QS7 first started saying things like *8%$l etc. Then it completely went blank. It still lights up but no words. I've reinitialized. Need new LCD?

Thanks!

BRR

Archived