Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Cantique de Noel

Michael Jones

Dave:

I was listening to the demo for the Sanctuary Qcard at the Alesis site and noticed you are the one who performed the piece. Was the song done entirely using the Sanctuary card or a combination of on board sounds and the Sanctuary card.

Michael http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a greedy craven little coward." Daffy Duck

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100% Sanctuary card.

I actually did that piece as one of the ROM play autodemos built into the QCard, so any QS synth with a Sanctuary card plugged into it can actually play that piece live. http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/wink.gif

Beautiful tune - I always wanted a reason to sequence it...

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

midirat:

Funny you should mention that. I was listening to the demo disk Saturday, and when that piece came on, it brought a smile to my face. I was an organist and choir director for just shy of 15 years (a GREAT way to get the money for the keyboards you want) and we had a lyric tenor with a fabulous voice that would do that piece every Christmas Eve.

Brought back some fond memories.

Sounded damn good, too, Dave!

Setup: Korg Kronos 61, Roland XV-88, Korg Triton-Rack, Motif-Rack, Korg N1r, Alesis QSR, Roland M-GS64 Yamaha KX-88, KX76, Roland Super-JX, E-Mu Longboard 61, Kawai K1II, Kawai K4.

Funny you guys were mentioning this. I had that CD in my car cd player today actually. That is a great tune, and so is a lot of the other ones. There is a tune for the eurodance card that I really like. can't remember now, it's the 6th on the cd I think.

Rod

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Archived