Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Dave... (for your eyes only)

Max Ventura

Dave, it's Max.

If you're going to the AES convention in NYC, please contact DANSOUTH in Craig's Forum, because I'm organizing a party dinner at my brother's reastaurant Albachiara near Wall St. for that date. I won't be there because I'm in a cast following a motorbike crash, but I'll be there in spirit and I'll phone there during the dinner. I'll be picking up most of the tab, and my bro's gonna arrange for the rest, no worries. We already have about 10 people from Craig's forum into it, plus Craig. That's an upscale italian joint and you guys are gonna have a great time.

Ciao

Max

This message has been edited by argomax on 07-06-2001 at 04:23 AM

Max Ventura, Italy.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooopsss! Sorry, Max - I missed this one the first time around. My family moved to a new house this week - things have been...hectic...

Yes, I will certainly be in NYC for AES. I would be pleased to accept your gracious offer, and will certainly be delighted to attend! I am very sorry that you will not be there, though - what can we say to make you reconsider?

Thank you very much for taking the time to organize this!

Dan South reads this forum as well - do you still think I should contact him up in SSS?

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Archived