Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Studiologic/FAtar CMK-49 -- I have a question!!

omar_dup1

HEllo there:

I need a small controller (4 octaves) for clavinets sounds. I´ve my sound module already (Voce EP), and looks that the Studiologic/Fatar CMK-49 is the cheap option. But when I look for some information about the CMK-49 just says that is for PC, BUT I DON´T NEED IT FOR A COMPUTER, I need it just as a midi controller, with my sound module, and I need it for the road and live performances.

So, the question is:

The CMK-39 is a good enough controller for the road??? (I don´t care the computer stuff)

Thanks,

OMAR

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You may want to try and find a ROland PC200 or Pc300 . The PC300 is packaged with software and the controller keyboard itself .For your needs I would just find the Pc200mkII . oneils4@home.com if you have more questions Dano
www.esnips.com/web/SongsfromDanO

Thanks for your help.

Yeah, I was thinking also in the Roland PC200MKII but I find that is more expensive that the CMK-49, and also I preffer the black color of the keyboard (more than the plate color of the Roland)

But there is another technical reason to preffer the PC200MKII than the CMK-49???

Thanks!

Omar

The CMK-49 doesn't have any controllers such as pitch bend or modulation wheel. Additionally, the midi output channel cannot be adjusted. If you're ok with this then I would recommend the CMK-49 (I had it for over 1 year but sold it because I didn't use it anymore).

Well, I need a controller just for clavinet sound, and I don´t need any pitch or extra modulation.

What I need is:

-A controller with 4 octaves

-soft keys

-small and very portable (I want to put the controller on the top of my Hammond XB-2, with out an extra stand)

Thanks for your help!

More comments??

Omar

Archived