Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Help with a MIDI

Joe Cool

Okay, i purchased Finale's Allegro when it was on sale for 30% off, i wasn't sure about this so i bought because i would never see it at that low of a price again. I and didn't open it b/c i could all ways return it....i went to the website and downloaded the trial/demo version. Any way i am having trouble with the midi hookup from my keyboard, i am using a Yamaha PSR 225 not the greatest keyboard but with allegro it is a great combo. Any ways i am having trouble well first recording in ALEGRO when i click records a the following message pops up:"HyperScribe canot record because no staff or layer has been selected for recording ing the instrament list" Whats up with that. And second i dont think my MIDI is even working.... It is all hooked up and the MIDI is selected and loaded and everything but on my keyboard i have all the "connection" functions on but nothing seems to work.!

please help!!!

thanks you

Joe Cool

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried it but it wasn't much of help there were a lot of dumb people in there no help at all so if any one else could help me i would appriciate it. Even just with my midi hook up not necisarilly the program.

Joe Cool

• 1 month later...

It would help greatly to know whether you have a Mac or PC.

Also, as any person in Coda Tech Support will tell you, in order to record you need to select the HyperScribe Tool and click a measure.

Archived