Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KORG PA80 Keyboard User reviews / comments

ViLo

I'm looking for user reviwes and comments on the KORG PA80.

Anybody?

Thanks

ViLo

------------------

HE'S COMING, MAKE MUSIC, BE HAPPY! :)

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If memory serves, a PA80 basically a stripped-down Triton engine with auto-accompaniment and a built -in sound system.

If that's the case, then I would think that it's pretty much up to whether you like the styles and sounds or not.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Hello PA80 info seeker,

PA80 good styles ..... The overall sound engine is still a little bit to be desired . I would suggest the new Ketron SD1 . 76 keys,6gig Hard drive,

48 megs dedicated to the sound ROM . Syncipate samples (wav.files) to a pattern or midi sequence and a vocal harmony kit included . This is the best high end arranger keyboard I have ever played . 76 keys will make you a better player and the price on the SD1 is not much more than a PA80 . oneils4@home.com Dan O

Ps ... You can not even get a hard drive for the PA80 at this time . You can not get a harmonizer either .

This message has been edited by dano on 06-14-2001 at 10:19 PM

www.esnips.com/web/SongsfromDanO

Originally posted by dano:

Hello PA80 info seeker,

PA80 good styles ..... The overall sound engine is still a little bit to be desired . I would suggest the new Ketron SD1 . 76 keys,6gig Hard drive,

48 megs dedicated to the sound ROM . Syncipate samples (wav.files) to a pattern or midi sequence and a vocal harmony kit included . This is the best high end arranger keyboard I have ever played . 76 keys will make you a better player and the price on the SD1 is not much more than a PA80 . oneils4@home.com Dan O

Ps ... You can not even get a hard drive for the PA80 at this time . You can not get a harmonizer either .

This message has been edited by dano on 06-14-2001 at 10:19 PM

Thanks, for your help guys!

I'm basically looking for "styles"[i have a Yamaha PSR 730] accompaniments for ballads, I'm not good @ making my own it does not have to be a keyboard, if there's a rhythm machine that can do what the PA80 does it'll work.

Thanks again guys!

ViLo

------------------

HE'S COMING, MAKE MUSIC, BE HAPPY! http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif

This message has been edited by ViLo on 06-15-2001 at 09:52 AM

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

Archived