Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

compatibility: 1 yr old Luna II and SFP 3.1?

Hi, as in the heading i have a Luna II (creamware), one year old. I tried installing the SFP 3.1 (scope fusion platform) but i got a message saying that my driver is not compatible and that as a 98 windows user i should install it from the system control (not sure if that is what it is called in english : from START, then settings 6 up - god am i making any sense?) Anyway, i am not sure which driver to install, i already installed one and promptly got a message that it does not work with this program. As i said my Luna II is over a year old and i dont have any updates, but where should i begin? At the Creamware website under software and drivers i am still not sure. It's really annoying being a rookie. How do you learn about these things? I feel i can't keep trying trial and error, i mean at the end of the day when my system works and i can record that is what interests me, or is the most important thing for me. Enough. Can anyone give some advice in these two areas? God, i love this forum. thanks swifty

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived