Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone else get married this weekend?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alpha: My wife... * was on the cover of 'Vogue' twelve times during the nineties while living in Italy as a model who taught Claudia Schiffer (among other names) how to walk runway * speaks three languages * is one of three (known) female Master Sommeliers to come out of France * can make fabulous out of nothing in the kitchen * understands why I have so many guitars * loves me like crazy "poor bastard"? I think not.
I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

Congrats Offramp!!! Its been 3 weeks, 3 days of marital bliss for me and Heidi. I tell 'ya at the end of the night there is nothing like crawling into bed cuddlin' up to your wife and giving her small kisses and seeing the look in her eyes, it still makes me all mushey inside. I hope you and your new bride enjoy many moons of marital bliss. the new and improved: 'married' ikestr
...hertz down low....

Offramp: Hey, must be something in this beautiful mountain air...I didn't get married over the weekend, but I did get engaged. Sounds like you got a fine woman... Mine thinks our top financial priorities when we get married and move into a house are: 1) decking out my studio and 2) buying an HDTV And she shoots in the 90's from the white tees. A good day to all as I am one happy camper. Later, kc

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Alpha: My wife... * was on the cover of 'Vogue' twelve times during the nineties while living in Italy as a model who taught Claudia Schiffer (among other names) how to walk runway ------------ YOU POOR BASTARD INDEED! No kidding at all! Marrying a model for chrissake... ESPECIALLY a model from the 90's!!! My taste just runs in VERY different directions... Hope it works!

A WOP BOP A LU BOP, A LOP BAM BOOM!

"There is nothing I regret so much as my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well?" -Henry David Thoreau

KC, when we go house-hunting, one of her top priorities is 'DaveWorld', and whether or not the house has sufficient space for my studio. One house we have our eye on? 'DaveWorld' has a fireplace...yesssssss..... Ted: Somewhere in our house, there is a picture of Roxane with her then-coworkers: Schiffer, Evangelista,Everhart,Crawford,etc...everyone of them became internationally known except her and one other girl. Then there's another story about how I've had Roxane's picture for years, long before I ever met her, not knowing it was her. Pulled it out of a magazine one day; a stunning piece of photography for DKNY hosiery. Who'da thunkit.

Photographed a wedding group this month----they call themselves PAPA ROACH---does that count--actually the writer/bass player was married and the "band" were his groomsmen..My wife had heard of them.....Seems they are now on a 30 day tour of Europe--major Disney label...The month before the wedding band was Foreinger..Carmel has a little charm still.. CJOGO http://fp2k.redshift.com/cjogo/crystalrecording.htm

Ted: Models aren't necessarily my 'taste'; this one just happens to be smart, beautiful, talented, open, happy, balanced, intelligent, and tasteful all at once. I married her for HER, not her former career. When we met, I truthfully thought she was 'out of my league'. Turns out, she was thinking the same thing about me. God knows she's had PLENTY of opportunities to marry for money or fame. KC/coxnvox: Did we have a gorgeous weekend for a wedding or what?!?!

Archived