Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hey! Are You the Same Mark Martin...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Craig

Yes that's me...I myself am a graduate of a recording school (Conservatory of recording arts) and have manage to be listed as engineer on 11 million or so records..8> ) An earlier post says teachers are engineers wanting a "life change"..well, believe me, a wife pregnant with twins can perpetuate those decisions. So now I teach...And I like the gig...Even though I'm at SAE, I'm still active as an engineer...

Thanks for you comments in this forum Craig!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes that's me...I myself am a graduate of a recording school (Conservatory of recording arts)

The school in Tempe AZ??? I'm going there this fall. I'm from Norway and will fly to the other side of mother earth to get a good education.....

ole

"The school in Tempe AZ??? I'm going there this fall. I'm from Norway and will fly to the other side of mother earth to get a good education....."

Just got out of the place myself. It's absolutely the coolest spot on the planet (not in the temperature sense.) To keep things brief: You will get out exactly what you put in. The Conservatory is an excellent school if you work hard, and a horrible school if you don't do anything.

-Danny

------------------

Of all the things that I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

Archived