Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

CBC Radio: Looking for Canadian Artists for July Feature

http://www.tinman.org/images/sbraiden.jpg

Hello all http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif

My name is Sue Braiden, and I do a Technology Column for CBC Radio Canada. In July I'm doing a feature called "New Media Music Moguls", and I'm hoping to hear from Canadian artists who are using technology in an innovative way to produce/promote/profit from their work.

While I will continue to feature a handful of new acts (international artists too) during each show, this particular feature is intended to cover a broad range of artists and their stories.

A "virtual studio" will be opened shortly, and will continue to serve as a launchpad for the artists covered in the July feature, as well as those covered in future shows.

If you have an artist site at MP3.com, send me a music greeting from it with the song you want me to listen to, as well as a note telling me how you're using technology to produce/promote/profit from your work.

If you don't have a site on MP3.com, drop me a line at sbraiden@tinman.org, linking to an MP3 or Windows Media Format version copy of your song pick, along with your brag sheet as outlined above.

CAVEAT: won't be featuring any "parental advisory" material.

Need to hear from people by Friday, June 29th in order to cover for July 11th show.

Aside from the current feature's focus on Canadian artists, I'm always happy to hear from indie artists of ANY nationality. Tell me what you're up too, especially if you've found a particularly innovative way of using the net to get more ears to your work.

You can check out past shows at:

www.tinman.org/edge

Look forward to hearing your stories!

Good luck!

Sue Braiden,

CBC Radio Canada

artist site: mp3.com/braiden

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived