Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Music Lessons on the Web

Does anyone know where I can talke live music lessons over the web? I have a brand new Yamaha PSR keyboard and want to find a means of learning how to play online. Most of the sites I've been to are some combination of streaming audio or video, graphics etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please post any help here or to my e-mail lothario@canada.com

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lothar,

Check out www.onlineconservatory.com. I'll attach a snip from their web page.

Hope this helps,

James

========

OnlineConservatory.com is the world's premiere source for live, online music lessons.

You now have the ability to take live, one on one keyboard and piano music lessons over the Internet. You can learn the type of music you want, when you want and where you want.

Want to learn Jazz music? African Ethnic Music? Trance? House? Want to take your lessons late at night on Tuesdays? Want to stay at home while you do it? Want to take a lesson from someone on the other side of the world? Now you can!

You will be able to learn music from teachers across the world, LIVE. You will be able to hear their voice, IN REAL TIME. You will be able to see their keyboard, ON YOUR SCREEN. It will almost seem as if your teacher is in the same room as you are.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived