Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Colaboration

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Matt,

Okay, I followed the link to SongRamp and then had to search the members directory for 'Marcil, Matt' and finally got to your page that way. I took a listen to Indelable, We Move On and Something. Interesting stuff. I guess Indelable was the closest to something that I could relate to, probably because I'm an estimated 30+ years older. :D I've got a variety of musical interests though, just not much to do with metal. But I know there are plenty of folks around here who do metal. ;)

I don't do metal at all! The metel song was done by a client of mine. The rest of them were done by me. I do a lot of covers of the Beatles, Radiohead, Beck, Soul Assylumn, and lots of other acoustic things. I am an acoustic act live and do all sorts of music styles in my studio.

Just to clarify on the metal.

I'm hoping to find some bands and musicians who are into more mellow and melody based music to work with in my studio. Getting sick of all the metal and screamo.

I myself hsve been training my voice for and am more apt to veer towards classical slow tempo big band pop opera type stuff like Rufus Wainright, (My Favorite)

Thanks for getting back to me.

Sorry I forgot to add the name to look under.

The link I used sends me right to my page.

"Tweek Sound"

But now that I think of it it might do that cause it recognises me.

Thanks for taking the extra effort to listen!

Happy Holidays

Matt

Archived