Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Thats what i want want...

I ve just bought the Anderton mix and mastering with cubase sx...i hope it4s going to help me...but whatever happens...i m looking for some help in mixing and arranging my composition...and why not producing collaboration...

my profile:

- guitar player for 10 years and djing for 2years.

- For the moment a lot of electronic ideas. reason and cubase...

- influences...too much to enumere them...Dylan, coltrane,aphex twin,...

thanks for answering or orienting

LET MY MUSIC GO

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forums. You'll not find a better set of forums from which you can learn.

That book will help you immensly. Some of us are lucky enough to have been included in a mixing exercise that was included in that book Craig wrote, though the exercise, when done, didn't have anything specifically to do with Cubase, but more the different techniques used and the different way to accomplish the goal. Mr. Anderton, in his benevolence, decided that that exersise apparently worked well enough to be included in his book. I, for one, am forever indebted to Craig for the inclusion.

That book will, for sure, move you in the right direction whether or not you actually use Cubase or another system.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Archived