Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

JackPine.... how's it coming???

JackPine,

Just curious as to how the project is moving along from your end and when we can perhaps see a finished release of Internotes. Do you have everything needed to complete things from your end and are we nearing a smooth sailing territory yet?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry gang for being a bit undercover lately. I've had a TON on my plate professionally and personally.

The project looks fantastic. The only hold up right now is art for the disc itself. Ani sent me a raw graphic from the cover but it looks like shit on the disc. Sooooo i've been playing around with it and, to be frank, haven't done anything that is even close to usable.

Next step is........

Jim,

Is there anything that I can do from my end? The graphic was not a matter of resolution or anything like that was it? I thought I sent a high rez image.... does it need to be lighter.... would the art from the back cover look nice??? The cream color faded into gray? That might look sort of cool! I'll play around with it during the next day or so and send you some more samples to work with.

Archived