Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hey Guys, Check out the Remixathon G

http://www.grand-designs.cc/mmforum/viewforum.php?8

This is a remix project we were doing over the last couple of months. We meaning Loudist and I along with some of the sss and prosoundweb forum regulars, like dBunny, brakka, 20to20, and others.

The results were varied from techno, to rock, to pop, to even indian ragga (#55). Some good ones to check out are 61,2,9,11,21,33,51,53,55 and 45- but those are just my personal faves.

If you all feel like it, you can leave reviews in the review sections for each song number.

If you want to know who did them, leave a review or two, and ask for somebody to send you the "master list".

Yeah, this is a wee bit spammy, but I thought you all might like to check it out, specially since this is the Collaboration Corner.

Want mix/tracking feedback? Checkout "The Fade"-

www.grand-designs.cc/mmforum/index.php

The soon-to-be home of the "12 Bar-Blues Project"

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want more people to be able to check it out before leester gets tired of hosting it. It was a learning experience for me, and kind of changed the way I view coming up with arrangements for songs.

I have gone back to some songs of mine that I'm not as crazy about, and attacked them in a "remix" style, and have ended up with much better songs than they were originally. I think that people would be surprised by how many directions a song can go in.

Want mix/tracking feedback? Checkout "The Fade"-

www.grand-designs.cc/mmforum/index.php

The soon-to-be home of the "12 Bar-Blues Project"

Archived