Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I don't know where to post. . .

Between Bracca's Forum & here, there are so many threads I don't know where to post. So I started a new one. With the Draft suspended, my question is, are the Managers allowed to communicate with Team Players or are we supposed to wait until after the Draft is completed?

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes study...

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bassguy21/Images/Logo3.jpg

"Bass isn't just for breakfast anymore..."

http://www.mp3.com/Addix_Metzatricity

http://www.brakka.com/images/addix.jpg

dBunny & I had some fun with Photoshop last night. :D You should see the one he made- It's hilarious.

b_3guy:

I haven't been ove to the DRAFT ROOM yet today, so maybe this has been said already:

Do not talk to any players that you drafted until after the draft. If you're still doing research on remaining players, you can talk to them- but you may want to tell them not to mention that you're talking, since they might accidentally mention somewhere public that they haven't been drafted yet.

The idea behind this is to keep the draft results a complete secret. The players don't need to know who was drafted first and who was last.

And just to let you players know- you'd never be able to guess. There have been some big surprises in the draft so far. :)

Originally posted by Brakka.:

If you're still doing research on remaining players, you can talk to them- but you may want to tell them not to mention that you're talking, since they might accidentally mention somewhere public that they haven't been drafted yet.

I dont like the idea of that.

First of all I thought all communication was dead once the draft started. Maybe my mistake.

Secondly, in this forum, and on your public one, you can tell what round we're in, so people will know how far down they are if you are talking to them.

Well, that's a very good point flyscots.

b_3guy signed up as a manager on the day of the draft, so I think he might be allowed to talk to some people as long as he and the players keep it under wraps. But then again, I definitely see your point, so I don't know...

As far as me, I had a ton of PM's in to players who didn't get them until late or were having trouble emailing me stuff and said they would this weekend. To be fair, I won't email/PM them back until AFTER the draft. But I will read/listen to anything I continue to get, and I stopped sending new PM's when the draft started (with one exception that had no effect on anything).

I told everyone that I PM'd that I wanted to hear their stuff even if they send it to me after the draft and they aren't on my team- and that's true.

You did make a good point there flyscots, and I'll try to stick to my completed research.

Its cool Brakka.

I would happily make exceptions for b_3guy. He's done us a big favor jumping in at the last minute. Its hard enough for us, imagine what its like for him.

There is nothing wrong with continuing your research as the draft goes on, we have to do it, I have done it. Its just the communications with players thats the problem.

Let's continue...Anifa?

I don't have to talk to any of the perspective players, I'm happy with the team I've drafted. You guys seem to be picking the players that I'm interested in so therefore I must be on the right track. I was just interested in talking to them about the project, not for reasons concerning the draft. Let the draft continue.

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Yeah,

I checked when I got in tonight to see if Wewus had made his pick yet. Sounds like he's regrouping because the two he was planning on for this round both got picked... I think I got one of em` :D

He said he'd have his pick in by 4:00pm CDT Sunday. :freak:

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

I'm back in for a while! I'll be in and out all day so whenever Brakka makes his choice, we can continue. I took the day off from work as I start scheduled vacation this week. I don't any travel plans so I can hang in for the completion of the draft. I'll check in and out throughout the day. Let's Rock and Roll fellows.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Heh- Wewus, your post above was an hour and a half after mine, but I was just going to bed and you were just getting up. :D Actually, I think If I had checked the draft room right before I hit the sack, you may have already picked. I was up LATE!

Originally posted by b_3guy:

Between Bracca's Forum & here, there are so many threads I don't know where to post.

Agreed.

I'm also having a difficult time following what's going on, from a time line point of view.

Is there some way to make this easier to follow, please?

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Players don't need to sweat Brakka's forum. The only ones who NEED to be there at the moment are the managers.

Brakka's place is for privacy during the draft, and private forums for some of the teams. All offical news and info about what;s going on in the league will be posted here.

I really don't know what to put here.

Archived