Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Its Friday and the draft is in 24 hours

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually the draft has begun. 3 managers have picked in the first round, 4 to go.

We decided that players wouldn't be notified until the draft is over. Considering we can't all sit in front of the computer all weekend, it will probably be at least Monday until you hear who got you.

I really don't know what to put here.

Cool! Let the DRAFT BEGIN! Here's to ya!

http://www.annie.ne.jp/~ok-seisa/okstand2.jpg

http://www.hydrostat.com/images/beer_poster.jpg

Is There Gas In The Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Sorry but it may be a few days before we can release the results. Due to varying schedules, mine especially, we are going to have to wait a while inbetween some of the picks.

Patience is a virtue my friend!

Just an update, Cereal has started off round three and we are now waiting for the return of Wewus. Wewus was going to take a short brake while waiting for Cereal, who posted that he would enter his picks at 6:00pm Pacific time.

Sounded like Wewus was planning on returning. Brakka follows Wewus and then I pick again. B_3guy follows and then we will have to await the return of Flyscots, who may be out for the weekend.

Fly said that he might be able to access the Internet later this evening, we'll have to wait and see.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

B_3guy and Sylver converted as players over to managers, which gives us a total of seven managers.

There will be six players per team unless some managers opt out of their pick; it's being discussed that only 2 managers will be allowed to opt out.

We are midway through the 3rd round. It's Flyscots turn so it's a wait and see situation as to whether he will have access to the Internet again before the weekend is out. He had prior business commitments for the weekend.

We are exactly at the half way point. Twenty players selected and twenty players left in the draw.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Archived