Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Brakka

Brakka,

I went ahead and signed on with HASweb and I didn't receive any instructions as to where to access my account information. I tried calling their office, but needless to say it's a holiday weekend and none were available.

I was hoping to get started on building this over the weekend, but without knowledge of the location of my account access, I'm SOL.

Always before, I have received automated response from the Hosting companies as to how and where I can access the set up. Did you receive an email with such information, or did you call? I've searched their home page and every link extending from it, but have found nothing.

All I need to know is the location of member login so that I can get my forum up and running. I don't want to have to wait all weekend for HASweb to come back in to get started.

Thanks.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an email with info within minutes of paying them. It took a day to propogate, and I got my forum going without a problem.

If you haven't received an email yet, try asking at the HASweb forum-

http://forum.hasweb.com/

and you might try sending an email to

support@hasweb.com

The HASweb support guy (Aric) seems to check forum messages very quickly, so I'd give him half a day before emailing support.

Thanks Brakka,

I just received an email supplying me with the control panel location and IP address. I guess I'm just a little anxious to get rolling with this.

Thanks again.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Archived