Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fantasy League Player sign up

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Addix Metzatricity:

Nursers doood... Going Round (short trip) is really cool.

Sylver, your songs download too slow... grrr.

Get a faster connection. :P

:D

I really don't know what to put here.

Does anybody know where you sign up to play around here?

I've got this friend who has a friend who plays keys. A DEFINITE 5 outta 5! But he's lost his way and I'm trying to help him out.

So, let me know and I'll tell him where to go! ...to sign up, of course! :D

Oh, and I heard they've got FREE BEER over at the Player's club house - just watch where you Pee! :wave:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Addix, jeez, gawrsh, awww thanks. Glad you liked it. I have a copy of the KBC comp #4 and enjoy your tune on that too.

I've heard a lot of good music since I've been hanging here this past couple of years.

Lot's and lot's of talent...and not a little incontinence. :freak:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ME: "Nobody knows the troubles I've seen!"

Unknown Voice: "The Shadow do!"

Originally posted by danymal_x:

Other skills:

Compostion/Music/Songwriting 2.5

I just realized that I listed compostion as an additional skill. Now, I do compost a mean mulch, I'm told, but I don't think that's very relevant to this theme... or is it?????

DX

Aerodyne Jazz Deluxe

Pod X3 Live

Roland Bolt-60 (modified)

Genz Benz GBE250-C 2x10

Acoustic 2x12 cab

Other skills:

I just realized that I listed compostion as an additional skill. Now, I do compost a mean mulch, I'm told, but I don't think that's very relevant to this theme... or is it?????

DX

:D Yeah, I was wondering about that one! ;)

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Originally posted by Sylver:

You know he's gonna pick you now and make you play triangle just for saying that!

I tried playing the triangle once...

but for some reason I couldn't get it to stay in tune! :)

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Originally posted by Is There Gas in the Car?:

Originally posted by Sylver:

You know he's gonna pick you now and make you play triangle just for saying that!

I tried playing the triangle once...

but for some reason I couldn't get it to stay in tune! :)

It was one of the tremelo one, wasn't it? There's a trick to them. You have to add two more springs, unless you just block it off.
I really don't know what to put here.

Does anybody know where you sign up to play around here?

I've got this friend who has a friend who plays keys. A DEFINITE 5 outta 5! But he's lost his way and I'm trying to help him out.

So, let me know and I'll tell him where to go! ...to sign up, of course! :D

Oh, and I heard they've got FREE BEER over at the Player's club house - just watch where you Pee! :wave:

He needs to access the forums perhaps from the home page of http://www.musicplayer.com and then proceed with prompting for registration when he attempts to access the forum for posting... It's been a while since I've registered, but I think this will get you to it.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Ummmm, sorry Ani'Fa.

That post was meant to be sarcastic humor. ;)

It was meant to emphasis *MY* procrastinating ways.

I'm teasing YOU because of what you wrote in an earlier post about procrastination. 'member? :P

Gas

Ummmm, sorry Ani'Fa.

That post was meant to be sarcastic humor. ;)

It was meant to emphasis *MY* procrastinating ways.

I'm teasing YOU because of what you wrote in an earlier post about procrastination. 'member? :P

Gas

All joking aside Gas, but your name and skills are not listed on this thread; which is the actual thread that contains the registrants for the project.

At this point, I've been unsure as to whether or not you have been joking. If you "ARE" definitely in, we need for you list your interests and skills as are requested by Sylver in post one of this thread.

I have at least 35 musicians that I have been reading credits on, and listening to samples submitted. I know that I listened to one of your songs, but I accessed that link through your profile and not a registration of entry.

If'n yer fer sure in, then get offa ya can an put yer anti up.... else I'ma gunna thank yer PROCRASTINATIN' :D:D:D

Hey this is cool. I have been away from the forums for a while... couple of months I think, and just decided to check back in and see what's going on... good timing.

Instruments played:

Bass 3 (improving daily)

Guitar 4 (but rusty)

Main musical style/interests:

I like it all.. almost.

Other skills:

Any special considerations?(equipment available, bragging, heckling, etc.):

Yer basic home recording gear, small PA> processor>PC... works good for me.

I see a few people stating they have an internet connection and web space available, I can add that I have access to all the webspace I could want, as I am the Internet Services Coordinator for my local Cable Co... (we'll leave it at that for now)

Danymal X

I'm adding links to the only samples I have available:

\'Your Word\'

\'His Name is Jesus\'

These are actually recordings of my band, during a late night rehearsal at our church. Recorded through our Peavey PA run into a Laptop using of all things Roxio's SoundStream? (or whatever their sound editor is, the one that comes with Easy CD Creator... not too bad for what they are, but not nearly the best recording I am capable of.

This is original work but I can only take credit for the basslines on these two.

DX

Aerodyne Jazz Deluxe

Pod X3 Live

Roland Bolt-60 (modified)

Genz Benz GBE250-C 2x10

Acoustic 2x12 cab

Im game.

Instruments played: guitar (3.5) bass (2)

Equipment Available: AW4416/ Misc; mics, amps, guitars, alesis qs7, editing software, cd-rw.

Link to an example of your music: The first two links are songs I did with a band about 12 years ago. I wrote the music for the first song and did all the 6 string guitar tracks. On the second song, I did the lead guitar and one of the rhythm tracks. The third link is just some cheesy unfinished thing I was having fun with the other day. Its just a simple rough mix of a few guitar tracks and a bass track over a drum loop.

#1. Do We Just Surrender

right click/ save target as

#2. Lay It on Me

#3. untitled

Archived