Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Forum's resources

I got this Idea from a previous post I read. Why not have the forum members' resources listed. i.e. Who's doing what and much they charge for a specific service. I just finished a project that it was in desperate need of some "live" Strings ( a la Vanessa Carlton). I couldn't afford the live strings and didn't have the time to get or master a strings library. So I had to the best I could and use some Korg and Roland strings to do the job. It sounded ok, but the sounds are obviously coming from a keyboard. So I had this Idea: If I would've known someone with a string library, with the knowledge of the library, the arrangement skills, the time to do the project, and a reasonable fee, I would've jumped at the chance to do the songs justice. Since I don't have a big studio, sometimes I'm in need of live drums, a brass section, or some collaboration from a fellow musician. Maybe with this listing, the forum's members can find just what they're looking for any given project.
What am I doing tonight? Samething I do every night: TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by geeclef28:

I got this Idea from a previous post I read. Why not have the forum members' resources listed. i.e. Who's doing what and much they charge for a specific service. I just finished a project that it was in desperate need of some "live" Strings ( a la Vanessa Carlton). I couldn't afford the live strings and didn't have the time to get or master a strings library. So I had to the best I could and use some Korg and Roland strings to do the job. It sounded ok, but the sounds are obviously coming from a keyboard. So I had this Idea: If I would've known someone with a string library, with the knowledge of the library, the arrangement skills, the time to do the project, and a reasonable fee, I would've jumped at the chance to do the songs justice. Since I don't have a big studio, sometimes I'm in need of live drums, a brass section, or some collaboration from a fellow musician. Maybe with this listing, the forum's members can find just what they're looking for any given project.

Great Idea,...!!!

Count me in for drumprogramming and bass programming,....well in fact all weird sounds,samples and so on,...

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

Archived