Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Need a bass player and a drummer

Hi. I'm currently recording a demo and I need someone to put drum and bass tracks on two songs. The way I'm hoping to do it is that I record the guitar part and then I share the file on Kazaa and then, after the bass and/or drums have been put on, download it from the person who has downloaded it .

Obviously I'd need to get into correspondence with people before this is done but I really would be so pleased if I could find someone to do it.

The program I use to record is a free shareware program called Quartz Audiomaster Freeware 460E so if you have it or could get it from http://www.downloads.com or you can open up files recorded in that program in other multi track recording programs and you can record drums (and/or bass) onto your computer then please email me. Also I think the only way of passing on the file is through a filesharing program such as Kazaa so I'd need someone who has Kazaa or Grokster or Fileshare I think (or could get any of those programs). I think those three you can share between.

Please, please, please could someone help. I would be so grateful and obviously would accredit anyone involved on the sleeve. I really would like to do this so much so please email me at jfh29er@yahoo.co.uk if you're interested.

Oh and one last thing...The drumming has to be very fast. Very, very basic, but very fast. The bass parts are just simple root notes but I can't do them myself because I don't have a bass guitar.

Also, if you have any ideas about doing this another way then I'd be open to them. Isn't there a way of sharing tracks in this forum? Please email me. Thanks so much.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived