Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

voice kill!!!

Hi there, I want to delete the voice of a excisting song. on a cd i got from a friend The music is great but I dont like the voice. I want the record a new songpart Is is possible with some kind of device or software to delete/kill the singer on a cd. Please let me now, i would be great!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are voice removers but the level of success is heavily dependant upon the source materical. Do a search for Analogue X, they do a VST plugin which is free.
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

[quote]Originally posted by dino321: [b]All those vocal removers rarely work very well at all.[/b][/quote]It's entirely dependant upon the source material. All removers work, given that the vocal sit in the middle of the stereo image and don't have a stereo reverb on them.
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

[quote] [b]It's entirely dependant upon the source material. All removers work, given that the vocal sit in the middle of the stereo image and don't have a stereo reverb on them.[/b] [/quote]Yeah, usually the vocal is gone but a vocal "ghost" remains, that is you can still hear the vocal reverb left over or any kind of delay effects still remain. Also there is usually a big hole in the bass because its usually straight up the middle like the vocal.

Archived