Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What Did You Get For Christmas?

djarrett

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No drum stuff (I played guitar first), but I got a set of those stickers that you put on the fretboard of your guitar to identify the notes you're playing.

I also got a couple of cool, guitar oriented T-shirts. :)

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

I got two nice presents..

First one was that I was invited to join an blues band. They play out regularly, and are a great group of guys to boot.

Second present was that I sent the last payment in for my van. It's now paid off, which means extra $$ for more equipment!

ho-ho-ho and Happy Holidays to all...

-bruce

Dj, A Vruk is a pedal attachment that connects to your footboard and allows you to harness the power of your heel. For heel down players this instantly adds power and for heel toe players this gives you the ability to straghten out the notes between heel and toe so they sound more like a single stroke roll.

For heel up I am still experimenting but I notice that there is instantly more power as the Vruk pulls the beater further back from the drum.

I will have some video clips after I get back from NAMM See you there.

Tim Waterson aka the drumcanman

A DVD player from my son with all of the bells and whistles, and a very cool chess set in a stand. I really like chess.......tests my logic skills. I was hoping for some drywall to finish off my studio! :D

Jazzman :cool:

Archived