Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What's on your drummer Christmas list?

djarrett

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, DJ

Well, six months ago, I replaced my 11 year old set of Remo MasterTouch Series (still mint condition!)with Yamaha Recording Customs (the kit I always wanted!), so, I'm set for a while. At least my wife says I am...!

But, if there really is a drum Santa, I'd like:

1)a set of Noble & Cooley's,

2)Roland V-drums and/or,

3)a hand-picked set of Paiste Signature Series cymbals.

(I really was a good boy this year...!)

Gotta get another Sabian HHX Dave Weckl "Evolution" cymbal -- the O-Zone 16" is probably next. I've got the performance pack (hi hats, 16" crash, and ride) and the 10" splash. These are my favorite cymbals ever! Love the ride cymbal especially.

"All the world's indeed a stage, and we are merely players..."

--Rush, "Limelight"

I just bought a Christmas gift to myself. LOL

It's the SoundSeat Gas Lift Drum Throne ... and it's slammin! I recently wrote up a review over at the Drum Ring International on the chair and loved it so much I decided to buy the chair I received for the review.

If you are in the market for a new drum throne, and would like to find out more about the SoundSeat, you might want to read my review at:

http://www.drumring.org/reviews/SoundSeat.shtml

Or visit the SoundSeat website at www.SoundSeat.com for more information. They make chairs for guitarists and keyboardists as well. Definitely not cheap, but man, it sure is worth the extra bucks.

Drummer Cafe - community drum & percussion forum

Archived