Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!

pinkdaygreenfloyd

If anybody subscribes to the Mars Music catalog and has the August 2002 issue i need it REALLY BAD! I bought my drum set from their ONLY store in Michigan, which is in Southfield and the magazine promised me a free cymbal pack which i DID NOT receive because they were "currently out of stock" now the store is closed for good and i must resort to sueing them but I need that magazine for reference because I left mine at the store! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pinkdaygreenfloyd, check out this link:

www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/content/g=home/doc_id=90881/src=01330

In this link they state that Musician's Friend will honor their sales.

I have the latest copy of Musician's friend. Does your bill of sale say "Cymbal Pack included"?

What drum set did you purchase? What cymbal pack did you get? B8 Cymbal Performance Pack, Performance Cymbal Pack? Were you to get a crash/ride and hats?

Look at page 156,157,158 of that catologe. Call up these people and ask to speek to a manager of the online Musician's Friend. These people have picked up the inventory.

Jazzman :cool:

I have a friend that worked in the Drum department at that location. I don't know if he can help or not, but if you run into a dead end let me know.

I would try Musicians friend first though, I heard they are honoring all manufacturer oriented sales and spelcial deal issues.

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

Hey, Pink:

I wish you much luck in fufilling your promise with another vendor. There are those that are vying for the Mars business (that is drying up).

Short of another store honoring this promise, you will be out of luck. Having worked for Mars Corporate, I called the day after the announcement of the bankruptcy. Not only was everyone fired, but the corporate switchboard forwarded to the local retail location!! In other words ... no one is home at corporate anymore.

Good luck!

DJ

Archived