Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm back!

Brenton Trott

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey it's nice to have you back, but I'm not sure that I posted with you before. When were you posting? Stay in touch here, we've been getting along just fine with some interesting topics.

Keep the faith and don't get in trouble with the boss being on the net.

How are things over where you reside?? A lot of drum work to be had over there?? Playing out much?

Peace..........

Jazzman :cool:

Originally posted by Jazzman:

Hey it's nice to have you back, but I'm not sure that I posted with you before. When were you posting? Stay in touch here, we've been getting along just fine with some interesting topics.

Keep the faith and don't get in trouble with the boss being on the net.

How are things over where you reside?? A lot of drum work to be had over there?? Playing out much?

Peace..........

Jazzman :cool:

It must be over a year or more, I was just getting comfortable here and then I couldn't reach it any more.

Anyway, never mind it's good to be back.

Yes I have just joined a new band a few weeks ago and we have our first gig coming up early November. It's really cool, definitely the best bunch of guys I've played with yet both in ability and attitude.

Thanks for the welcome.

Cheers

Brenton

It's ok guys don't panic I won't get into trouble. I work for a large college and they tend to block things that the students might waste time on.

However this was the only one out of 4-5 that I regularly drop into that got blocked.

But if I dissappear again you'll know why. ;)

Cheers

Brenton

Archived